Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I had to do some travelling these past few days which explains the lack of cooking and posting on my part. I might be going south again sometime late this week for another business trip which I hope will prove fruitful. I did manage to update some of my other blogs while at the hotel but those doesn't require cooking so it was easy.

Today's recipe is a fusion dip I made since I had lots of vegetables left in the fridge. This Curry Mayonnaise Dip was prepared in less than 10mins and was enjoyed while I watched recorded American Idols Season 6 I missed on Fri and Sat. The beauty of this dish is you can add almost any other vegetable ingredients to it and it would still taste superb, so do give it a go.


Ingredients
1 can Mayonnaise
2 tsp Lime Juice
1 tbsp Curry PowderCurry Powder

Coriander LeavesCoriander Leaves
- finely chopped


Directions
1] Mix Coriander and mayonnaise well.
2] Combine all other ingredients and stir until mixture is smooth.
3] Serve with vegetables snacks, sandwiches, chips or as salad dressing.

Note: Will stay fresher if refrigerated.



Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,



 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 12:56 AM |


4 Comments:


At February 6, 2007 at 11:21 AM, Blogger PabloPabla

Kawan, lu sudah kena tag liao!

 

At February 6, 2007 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Wah.. what an honor indeed.

I shall do this later tonight as it requires more thought. :D

 

At July 5, 2007 at 11:08 PM, Blogger sangy

Hey Daryl,

I just ran across your blog, and was desperately looking for a semi-asian dip to work with my starters which happened to be prawn-fritters.

Well this Curry-Mayo dip did the job !! And everyone loved it !! ,,, will definitely do it again.

Cheers
Sangy

ps: I didn't have lime, so i worked with lemons...and it was great :)

 

At April 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Anonymous Sam

Curry mayonnaise dip looks so beautiful. I like that's type food. I will try it out soon. Thanks you so much for sharing.