Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I had the pleasure of rekindling my friendship with Lawrence which is an old school mate of mine recently via her blogger betterhalf Erina. I got to know that they running an online store selling baking and cooking supplies straight from my hometown Penang.

So today I thought of sharing his humble store with all of you in case if you ever need any supplies, you can just pop by their store. At the time of writing, I can tell you that their strength lies in Bakery ingredients and utensils featuring items such as premixes and flavorings to various shapes of cake moulds.

All major credit cards are accepted at their store but in regards to delivery, I believe they are focused to within Malaysia for the ingredients but other non-perishable items should be worldwide.

One particular thing I love about their site is that they feature videos of cooking demos which are surely worth viewing. To find out more, head over to their store named Cooking Island.

Labels:



 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 1:11 AM |


0 Comments: